Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Vacation

Last week we went to Fripp Island, South Carolina, for a family vacation. My parents rented a house and my brother, Matt, and his girlfriend, Kier came too. Fripp Island is about an hour and a half north of Hilton Head Island. It was a very family friendly island with lots to do with the kids. Caroline had such a great time hunting for sea shells and playing in the ankle deep water. The pools weren't heated, so she didn't really like to swim too much. My Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Dick live in Beaufort, SC, which is about a half hour away from where we were. So, we got to see them and my cousins too. Anna lives in CA and Audrey and her boyfriend, Zach, live in Athens, Georgia. It was great to see them. I was supposed to see my friend Lara who lives in Hilton Head, but she is 37 + weeks pregnant and was placed on bed rest. :( But, she's doing well, and no baby yet. So, we had a great time seeing family and it was so nice to have Patrick around for a whole week!!

No comments: