Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Edisto Beach, SC

We just got back from a wonderful vacation in South Carolina with my parents (we were about an hour from Charleston). The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was over 98 degrees everyday and HUMID! Great beach weather and the ocean felt wonderful. Patrick and my dad got to golf everyday and they were the only crazy ones out on the golf course at 1 pm and in the scorching heat! My best friend, Lara, came to visit with her husband and daughter from Hilton Head. We got to see my Aunt Dee Dee quite a few times and my cousin Anna too! Caroline had a friend that moved to SC from her preschool, so, we got to see them too! It's amazing being that far away from home and seeing so many friendly faces.

1 comment:

Queen B said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to play soon. Love to the O'D's!